From: PA Turnpike Traveling West
Take Exit 75
• Exit Signage for: (New Stanton) toward US 119/Connellsville and
• PA 66-Turnpike/Greensburg/Delmont.
Merge on to New Stanton/ Youngwood Rd — Becomes US 119N
• New Stanton Youngwood Rd becomes US 119N
• Travel approx. 6.2 miles to the center of Greensburg.
Turn Right at East Pittsburgh Street / US 119N / PA 819N
• Signage/Arrows: US 119 N//PA 819N
• Court House (Gold Dome) on left of this intersection.
• East Pittsburg Street is One Way.
Turn Left at Second Light — Arch Avenue
• Signage: US 119N / PA 819N
• Travel in left lane, follow road under Rail Road underpass.
Bear Right at “Y” Immediately past Rail Road underpass. Stay in Left Lane
Turn Left at Second Light — PA 819 North — ONLY-75 feet from RR underpass.
• Signage: PA 819N (PA 819N is also Harvey Avenue)
• Sheetz service station is on this corner.
• Travel approx. 5 miles to St. Emma Monastery (on Left)
Turn Right at St Emma
• 1st Entrance: Retreat House Entrance
• 2nd Entrance: Monastery Entrance